Monday, November 28, 2011

As Long as I'm laughing with you

The theme this week at www.iheartfaces.com is Bust A Gut


This was the first full wedding I ever shot at (second shot with a friend) and I couldn't get enough candids of this bride and groom. They were absolutely adorable and you could just see the love that they shared.

While photographing other subjects the bride was dancing to her carefully selected (and totally awesome) playlist and the groom laughed at her, which made her laugh in return. I snagged this shot and adore it!




3 comments:

  1. What a great candid! I'm sure they'll love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this shot! Great capture!! It is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is the most complicated chain of contact ever =) I replied to your comment on my blog, but I just noticed that it is set to noreply@blogger. I wanted to leave a quick note here to let you know that yes it was me who contacted you through the form on your website. I am interested if you will still be available for homecoming photography next fall. I think your work is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete